Saturday, August 14, 2010

CNW: No fuzz

What's the big deal about a clean tongue? Here's what:

I have used a tongue cleaner every day since I first came across them in India in 1976 or so. I remember thinking at the time 'I wonder why it took me so long to find out about these fantastic things', so it must have been my second year there, 76-77. (I saw this bunch of pretty pastel-coloured bookmark strips about 1 cm wide, standing in a glass on the counter of a village provisions store, and asked what they were. Tongue scrapers! What's that? So the lady demonstrated: hold the flexible strip at each end, hands close enough together to make it bend, place it on edge towards the back of your tongue (yes, stick your tongue out first) and then drag it firmly towards the front a couple of times. Hey presto ~ you clean the fuzz off your tongue.)

So that means I've cleaned my tongue at least 12,045 times since then. And fuzz has come off every time (in an assortment of unhealthy colours, too, although I consider myself a healthy person on a healthy diet).

Twelve thousand and forty-five times with fuzz every time. And this morning: no fuzz. That is unbelievable! The only change that accounts for it is structured water. There are no other changes in my diet or lifestyle that could make this happen.

Did I mention the you-tube I came across yesterday: the health implications are still blowing my mind! ...A blood test before/after drinking a glass of structured water ~ the doctor conducting the test said the changes were "utterly amazing." So clearly, drinking structured water for a couple of weeks is bound to improve my health in numerous ways, including tongue and related areas like the teeth, gums, the food tract, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, colon... Yey: no fuzz!